Welcome to TechMaker Cloud!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TechMaker Cloud's Website.
That basically covers it. But these three guidelines may help:
- Rudeness and belittling language are not okay. Your tone should match the way you'd talk in person with someone you respect and whom you want to respect you. If you don't have time to say something politely, just leave it for someone who does.
- Be welcoming, be patient, and assume good intentions. Don't expect new users to know all the rules — they don't. And be patient while they learn. If you're here for help, make it as easy as possible for others to help you. Everyone here is volunteering, and no one responds well to demands for help.
- Don't be a jerk. These are just a few examples. If you see them, report them:
- Name-calling. Focus on the post, not the person. That includes terms that feel personal even when they're applied to posts (like "lazy", "ignorant", or "whiny").
- Bigotry of any kind. Language likely to offend or alienate individuals or groups based on race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, etc. will not be tolerated. At all. (Those are just a few examples; when in doubt, just don't.)
- Inappropriate language or attention. Avoid vulgar terms and anything sexually suggestive. Also, this is not a dating site.
- Harassment and bullying. If you see a hostile interaction, report it. If it keeps up, disengage — we'll handle it. If something needs staff attention, you can use the contact us link at the bottom of every page.
We're proud to be a large, user-driven space on the internet where name-calling, harassment, and other online nastiness are almost non-existent. It's up to all of us to keep it that way.
In summary, have fun, and be good to each other.
At certain points in the techmakercloud.com website navigation, you may be asked to share your email address or other personal identifying information with us. As provided in these Terms and Conditions, such information will never be distributed to a third party and it will never be publicly visible without your express written consent. Your email address will only be used to send you the techmakercloud.com newsletter and/or to alert you to any information that you have specifically requested you be notified about.
Use of the Site
The techmakercloud.com website hosts a blog and a public forum, both of which are equipped with commenting facilities. While we invite you to share your opinions and questions in this way, they must not be used to distribute spam messages, post commercial advertisements, or spread links to malicious or dangerous websites. We do retain the right to moderate any comment or written content submitted to the techmakercloud.com website and to remove any content we deem to have violated our policies.
All of the content contained on the techmakercloud.com is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. techmakercloud.com, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
Any and all of the content presented on the techmakercloud.com website is, unless explicitly stated otherwise, subject to a copyright held by techmakercloud.com. It is permissible to link to content from this site as long as the original source is clearly stated, but the wholesale reproduction or partial modification of content is not permitted. Exceptions are granted only if you receive prior written consent from techmakercloud.com.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
Should you have any further questions, concerns, or queries about these Terms and Conditions,or if you encounter difficulties while navigating and using the site, please contact : email@example.com